DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY OR KYBOTECH

pidely's review of Outdoor Toys Direct - www.outdoortoysdirect.co.uk

“DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY OR KYBOTECH”

Written on: 23/08/2012 by pidely (1 review written)

PURCHASED (ATTEMPTED TO PURCHASE A CHILDS PLAY HOUSE) FROM THIS COMPANY BEFORE READING WEB REVIEWS, BIG BIG MISTAKE, MONEY TAKEN OUT OF ACCOUNT SAME DAY, RECIEVED EMAIL TO SAY HOUSE WAS TO BE DELIVED, ATTACHED TO EMAIL WAS ADVICE SAYING THIS IS A TEMPORARY DELIEVERY DATE AND THAT OUT DOOR TOYS DIRECT WOULD SEND AN EMAIL TO CONFIRM DELIVERY DATE, DID NOT RECEIVE CONFIRMATION EMAIL, SO TELEPHONED COMPANY TO ASK IF PLAY HOUSE WAS GOING TO BE DELIVERED

WHILE WAITING ON PHONE, BEGAN TO SEARCH NET FOR REVIEWS FOR THIS COMPANY, ALL REVIEWS WERE OF ONE STAR AND DESCRIBED SAME EXPERIENCE AS I WAS ABOUT TO RECEIVE.

WHEN PHONE WAS ANSWERED PERSON ON END, SAID THEY WOULD HAVE TO CHECK TO SEE IF HOUSE WAS TO BE DELIVERED, TOOK A LONG TIME TO FIND OUT, (PLEASE NOTE CALLS WERE CHARGED A PREMIUM RATE) EVENTUALLY I WAS TOLD HOUSE WOULD BE DELIVERED THAT DAY UP UNTIL 19:00HRS, AT 18:50 I RE PHONED TO VERIFY THAT PLAY HOUSE WAS BEING DELIVERED THAT DAY, THEY SAID YES AND THAT IT MAY BE AFTER 19;00HRS DUE TO TRAFFIC. HOUSE DID NOT ARRIVE THAT DAY

I PHONED NEXT DAY TO BE ADVISED THAT HAD CHANGE COURIER FIRMS AND THAT THERE HAD BEEN A MIX UP AND HOUSE WAS NOT DESPACHED, WHEN I ASKED WHEN THE NEW DELIVERY DATE WAS I WAS TOLD, I COULD NOT BE GIVEN A DELIVERY DATE AND THAT THEY WOULD CALL ME BACK, WHEN I ASKED FOR A REFUND I WAS TOLD I WOULD HAVE TO EMAIL THEM AND WAS TOLD TO LOOK ON WEB SITE FOR DETAILS, I EVENTUALLY FOUND WEB SITE TO SEND EMAIL TO TO REQUEST A REFUND, EMAIL HAD TO BE SENT TO KYBOTECH, WITH IN 3O MINUTES OF SENDING EMAIL I RECEIVED A TELEPHONE CALL FROM SOMEONE AT OUTDOORTOYS DIRECT ADVISING THAT HOUSE WOULD BE DELIVERED THE FRIDAY OF THE SAME WEEK, THEY COULD NT GIVE ME A DELIVERY TIME AND SAID I DIDNT NEED TO BE IN TO RECIEVE PLAY HOUSE, I DECIDED TO GIVE THEM A CHANCE, FRIDAY CAME AND WENT NO DELIVERY OF PLAY HOUSE, I PHONED AGAIN ON SATURDAY MORNING TO BE TOLD I WOULD HAVE TO PHONE ON MONDAY TO GET A NEW DELIVERY DATE, NOT ONCE DID I GET ANY FORM OF APPOLOGY, SO I SENT ANOTHER EMAIL REQUESTING A REFUND, BY MIDDLE OOF FOLLOWING WEEK AND HAD NOT RECEIVED FORM OF REPLY, SO AGAIN I PHONED OUTDOORTOYS DIRECT ON THEIR PREMIUM PHONE NUMBER EVENTUALLY I WAS ADVISED THAT MY ORDER HAD BEEN CANCELLED AND THAT I WOULD RECIEVE A FULL REFUND. TO MY SHOCK I ACTUALLY RECEIVED A FULL REFUND. THOUGH I HAVE NOT RECEIVED MY PHONE BILL, I CAN ONLY THINK THAT THIS COMPANY MAKE THEIR MONEY FROM KEEPING YOU HOLDING ON THE LINE ON THEIR PREMIUM RATE PHONE NUMBERS AND THE AMOUNT OF TIMES YOU HAVE TO PHONE THEM TO GET ANY SORT OF RESULT.

DO NOT DEAL OUT DOOR TOYS DIRECT OR ANY COMPANY RELATED TO KYBOTECH