Never again

Guest's review of Outdoor Toys Direct - www.outdoortoysdirect.co.uk

“Never again”

Written on: 28/12/2011

Thought this Mad Dash Junior Playhouse would make a lovely Christmas present for our grandchildren. Did not arrive when they said it would, in fact I had to contact them to check when delivery was going to be, the person I spoke to had no idea and showed no interest as it was just "a standard off the shelf". I gave my phone number and asked for a call 15 mins before delivery so I could get home, they said this was not a problem. No phone call until delivery had been made and it was left behind the gate not on the day advised. On construction on Christmas Eve the instructions were not relevant, they supplied 3 hinges for a stable door, quite obvious 1 hinge wouldn't support 1 door ! Purlin was the incorrect length. General finish is poor with lots of sharp pieces of wood. Just as well my husband is a handy man as he was able to adjust and custom fit and of course sand everything down. I think Outdoor Toys Direct are also Kybotech Ltd as this name appears on their invoice. Would NEVER USE AGAIN.

• Mad Dash Lollipop Junior Playwhouse £199.99