Unfortunately item ordered not in stock.

Guest's review of Otherland Toys - www.otherlandtoys.co.uk

“Unfortunately item ordered not in stock.”

Written on: 22/09/2013

I ordered a disney princess mid sleeper tent for my granddaughters birthday. I usually order from a well known on line, but everywhere this item was out of stock. Otherlands site stated that they had one. I then decided to read the reviews page,which I would normally do before ordering, and was horrified to read other peoples experiences. I then received an e-mail (the same day as order) which stated that the item was not in the delivery that they had had in the warehouse, I could either wait for it or cancel the item. In view of the reviews I cancelled. However in hindsight,I could not fault the company, I was again e-mailed the next day to be told that my money had been refunded and they offered their apologies for having to let me down with the order. I checked with my bank, and they had refunded. my husband did say that it is usually only people that are not happy that do reviews, so I say if you are thinking of ordering. go ahead give them the benefit of the doubt, I am sure you will not be disappointed.

• Disney princess mid sleeper tent