been absolutly ripped off.

missnatalieann's review of OneClickToys.com - www.oneclicktoys.com

“been absolutly ripped off. ”

Written on: 03/01/2013 by missnatalieann (1 review written)

I Ordered £280 worth of items in mI'd october, readdy for my baby coming beginning of january. Waited for a week as orginally the item was "in stock" and to be delivered within 2 days. After no parcel turned up I emailed one click toys and was told the item wasnt in stock, but it was om back order snd I would receive asap.
I emailed a number of times asking for estimated delivery times and actually got communication back from them apologising forvthe delay. I explained the situation, of how I was in desperate need of the items (baby turned up 4 weeks early on 13th december) and got nothing back,Tried to email again and the email just bounced back. Go online and the website disapeared!

I fully beleive that they took everyones orders and money close to christmas knowing that they were going to do a runner and never forfil on orders and just steal everyones money.

Unfortunatly I can't get the money back now, so thankyou so much everyone at one click toys, including the person I was emailing, Harriette if that was even your real name, for STEALING 280 pounds from a new mother over christmas, and for all the toys you never delivered for everyone else, probably disapointing kids and family everywhere.

You all deserve to be locked up as you are nothing but theives.