Dreadful company

Karr4722's review of OneClickToys.com - www.oneclicktoys.com

“Dreadful company”

Written on: 08/11/2012 by Karr4722 (1 review written)

I would not recommend this company to anyone. I placed an order on 03/10/12 for a Tiny love Tiny princess move and play activity gym with free postage as it was over £35. 2 weeks later I still had not received any email confirmation or the item so I logged in to my account to see that they had left a message on the account to say that the item was too large to qualify for free postage so I needed to send then a payment by PayPal of £7.00 and then email them the reference number for this payment. I did this straight away and once again I didn't receive any confirmation of receipt of payment or email, I finally received a card to say UPS had tried to deliver the item on 23/10/12 3 weeks after I ordered. When I returned from a trip I arranged for the item to be delivered again by UPS only to find I had been sent the incorrect activity gym which did not have the new adjustable arch feature that I had ordered.

After trying to find a contact number which is conveniently not listed on the website under contact us I found one on the packaging, the packaging that consisted of a black bin liner wrapped round the activity gym with a bit of packaging tape so the actual gym packaging was bashed to pieces! I tried this number several times with no answer just on hold for 20 minutes at a time! I emailed the company and waited over 24 hours for a response which hasn't answered any of my questions I.e when can a return be arranged? Will the correct item be sent out? To cut a long story short I sent an email every day for a week with no questions answered, I was eventually told a return had been arranged and once it had been completed the correct item would be sent but after asking when this would be I never received another reply! I called the company every day for over a week and never had a call answered by an advisor which I have read on other reviews about this company they never answer your call!

Finally UPS came to collect an not knowing when they were coming I was out so again I had to phone ten an rearrange this meaning another 4 hours waiting around! I then receive an email 2 days later to say I have been refunded and sorry they couldn't help me with this order. So it looks like I will not be getting the correct activity gym as promised and for the pleasure of this I paid £7.00 postage that hasn't been refunded that I should never have been charged as their site states free shipping on orders over £35. I have emailed to ask for this to be refunded as they now aren't sending a replacement but I don't hold out much hope!

I am not a fussy person and have worked in customer services for a global company for years and I am very familiar with customers being I reasonable but this company has been highly disorganised from start to finish with my order and not even had the courtesy to read my emails properly and respond! I find this appalling service and I am disappointed in myself for not researching them as I normally do because after doing this I have found terrible reviews for them. Their website states they believe in excellent customer service which I think is a joke! I ordered this gym for my daughter at 3 months and at 4 months I am still without one thanks to this company!

DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY!!!

• Tiny love gymini move and play tiny princess activity gym £50.23