Be prepared to be disappointed if you order

Rugosa's review of OneClickToys.com - www.oneclicktoys.com

“Be prepared to be disappointed if you order”

Written on: 24/10/2012 by Rugosa (1 review written)

The undercot drawer I wanted had to be a specific size so I phoned and emailed OneClick to confirm that they had the item in stock and was assured they had. First suspicions arose when they asked for an additional £7 for carriage despite their website stating that carriage was free. I reluctantly paid the extra. What was delivered was the wrong size - a different unit to what I had ordered. I tried phoning their customer services but the phone was never answered. I emailed and they replied 4 days later (their website says all emails respended to within 1 day). They agreed that they don't stock this item and would arrange for it to be collected (full marks for that at least). I was told I would get a full refund, the item was collected, but am still waiting to hear from them about the refund a week later.
In summary: service appalling, they advertise items they don't stock, they claim P&P inclusive prices then charge extra, they give every indication of a one-man-and-a-dog outfit.

• Goods purchased & cost