Fast, friendly & fabulous!

Guest's review of Movie Figures - www.moviefigures.co.uk

“Fast, friendly & fabulous!”

Written on: 15/11/2013

I was recommended this site by a friend as I was looking for a Joker figure for a good friend of mine who kept complaining about how there were never any decent, yet none, Joker figures around. I looked on the website recommended to me and found the perfect figurine.
The first time I went onto the website, the Joker figurine was out of stock so I selected the option of the company emailing me once the figure was back in stock. I received an email about a week later telling me it was back in stock and proceeded onto the website once again to purchase. However, once again it said out of stock. I emailed the company themselves and within an hour or so they got back to me saying they could special order one for me for the following Monday. I thought this was excellent and very kind of them as not many companies these days give you that option. After an exchange of friendly emails, I managed to purchase the Joker figure without any problems. I then received an email confirmation telling me the predicted date of when it may be delivered.
The Joker figure came before the predicted date and came in a box full of stuffing, which I thought was pretty generous compared to the size of the box of the figure itself (at least it was protected!). The Joker figure was perfect and was as described on the website. I would definitely recommend this company/website to a friend.

• Joker Figurine