Efficient, genuine Company

Guest's review of Masters Traditional Games - www.mastersgames.com

“Efficient, genuine Company”

Written on: 20/05/2014

I ordered an Agathis Shogi set of Shogi for my son's 16th birthday on a Friday evening. I was unsure if it would arrive on time as I had left it a little late. On Monday they emailed me to confirm it had been dispatched, and the parcel duly arrived on the Wednesday . The item's description was accurate, and there was even a box for the game pieces which I hadn't expected.
The board was solid with a good hinge action, and the pieces, whilst described as plastic, (which is rarely a desired quality) were actually very attractive and tactile. The company even followed up with a 'just checking you received item in good order' email. All in all, I'm very happy to recommend this company for internet purchases and will probably revisit it's website again, as another son is president of a Gaming Society at University.

• Agathis Shogi set