Original Waite Tarot cards

Guest's review of Masters Traditional Games - www.mastersgames.com

“Original Waite Tarot cards”

Written on: 31/07/2012

I take pride in searching and finding products that are the BEST for me to use anywhere in the world... I had researched the Original Waite Tarot deck in a kit that was being offered here in the USA, and the reviews were horrible... so I did not get them....The backs of these cards were PLAID! YUCK!!! When I saw on Google a Tarot deck that this woman used for 10 or more years, I really liked it and she was from England.... So I searched out a company on Google from the UK that sold the Original Tarot deck that she had, and I found it....I purchased it, and when it came in, it was PERFECT.... I highly recommend purchasing from UK's Master Traditional Games! They responded quickly, I received it surprisingly fast considering it was from the UK, and the Original Waite Tarot Deck was genuinely just as I wanted and what the woman from the UK had, and I love this deck....The backs of the cards were the original light powder blue floral!

The USA has to get with it and realize we here, do NOT always want cheap, quick and crummy! The UK has it!!!! Thank you Masters Traditional Game center! Your product is quality and it is appreciated!

• Addiction Level