Wooden Hoopla Hoops, blocks & posts for fundraising stall

Lizziek33's review of Masters Traditional Games - www.mastersgames.com

“Wooden Hoopla Hoops, blocks and posts for fundraising...”

Written on: 25/05/2012 by Lizziek33 (1 review written)

I am chair of our school PTA and we decided to run an olympic themed hoopla at some local summer carnivals and fayres in aid of our school - I started looking for some proper wooden hoops and blocks and stumbled across Masters Games on the internet - I'm very glad to have found them as they were the only company who had exactly what I was looking for. I placed my order over the telephone and the lady who took my order was very helpful and spent valuable time giving me information about the product and helping me decide how many hoops and blocks would be right for my requirements. The transaction was simple and my box of 12 hoops and six wooden blocks and posts arrived just a couple of days later. They are well made, good solid wood and exactly what we need. We haven't used them yet but will be very soon - the quality is excellent and I know that the school will be able to use these again and again and again for many years to come - and it will only take one fundraising event to repay the outlay of a reasonable £33.00 paid for the product and delivery.

• £33.08