Awful Awful Awful

Grantmorton's review of Forbidden Planet - www.forbiddenplanet.co.uk

“Awful Awful Awful”

Written on: 10/07/2013 by Grantmorton (1 review written)

When I found this site I was happy when I noticed when a few of the items here where cheaper than on amazon or eBay. I have tried to order several comics of this. Now to start most of there graphic novels come up as being out stock and will take up to 21 days to get back in. Fair enough. Over 4 weeks later and still no change to this so I gave up. Instead I just started ordering ones they did have in stock. Over a period of 2 months I only tried ordering items they said they had totalling in 11 graphic novels. On each occasion after about 4 or 5 days with no confirmation being given I rechecked the site only to find they where now out of stock. 11 TIMES. This in my opinion is a waste of people's time and money. Plus there customers service is by far the worst I have ever had the misfortune of talking to. Every question was answerd by I don't know or we will have to wait and see. JOKE!!!

• Goods purchased & cost