Written on: 21/01/2013
I would urge anyone considering to purchase from Forbidden Planet to avoid them at all costs, I just wish I had read some of the previous reviews on this site before ordering from them.
My experience is as follows:
1. I ordered a 'Signed' Absolute Watchmen edition, for a total of £50...together with another two Graphic Novels (Astonishing X-Men Omnibus, and Absolute Planetary).
2. After waiting for three weeks for an update, I called them...and was told that unfortunately the Astonishing X-men and Absolute Planetary novels were out of print...so the order would need to be cancelled.
3. I then received my copy of Watchmen, which was in actuality an £11.99 standard 'signed edition)...which is about a third of the size of the massive Absolute edition, and £38.01 less expensive.
4. I called them back again, to which they apologised and couldn't understand why I had been sent a completely different product...so they would send me out the correct product asap.
5. I have now received the replacement product, which is the correct Absolute edition of Watchmen...BUT...it's an unsigned version!!!
I will be contacting them this morning for an explanation, but wanted to share my experience thus far, which is the worst online shopping experience I have encountered. It would not surprise me if they are sending out items they actually have in stock at the time, in the hope that the customer doesn't notice...whilst still advertising the items for sale on their website.
All in all...absolutely SHOCKING!.
As rated by real users
" Baccarat Casino Equipment " Read More
Written by IKostelny
" Perfect gift " Read More
" Interest free, beware! " Read More
" Fantastic Service " Read More
" Pathetic Experience with fisrcry " Read More