Worst online service I've received.

FlawlessCow's review of Forbidden Planet - www.forbiddenplanet.co.uk

“Worst online service I've received. ”

Written on: 16/01/2012 by FlawlessCow (1 review written)

I ordered two items from Forbidden Planet in December.

A couple of days later I received an email saying they didn't have the figure I wanted in stock. I replied asking to swap for a similar figure in a different colour.

I got a reply two weeks later saying they'd updated my order and I'd now be receiving the alt figure and the book.

Time passed..

Eventually I got a package from them nearly a month after ordering. In the package was my figure and a letter saying that they didn't have the book and were hoping to receive stock of it at some point in the future - they had already taken the money.

I looked on their site and they still had the book available for sale.. so presumably would be willing to take more orders of this book that they don't actually have.

So it's been a month and I've yet to receive my order, I've not yet had a reply to my mail regarding the whereabouts of my book.

Avoid forbiddenplanet.co.uk like the plague, I've never had a smooth transaction with them - they have a good stock selection, but the baggage and hassle that ordering with them entails just isn't worth it.

• A book and an action figure - £26