Dreadful service

Guest's review of Forbidden Planet - www.forbiddenplanet.co.uk

“Dreadful service”

Written on: 24/12/2011

I pre-ordered two Doctor Who sets for delivery on 16th December - day of release. On 14th of December I got an e-mail saying they had been despatched with a 10 day!! delivery date. No, the point of pre-order is to get them on day of release guys. By 22nd no sign, wrote an e-mail. Clearly they had never been sent as they sent them out 22nd on 48 hour emergency delivery. They still didn't get here for Christmas as they forgot 48 hour only works on saturday with an extra payment. So here we are the night before Christmas and my child's main present never arrived.

This is not the first time goods from FP have arrived weeks late. Guys, you took my money, you gave me a delivery date, this is fraud pure and simple.

I suggest you make a New Years resolution, to tighten up your delivery system. Goods I ordered from the USA on the 14th were here by the 20th. It's not good and clearly from the posts on the internet, you are terrible at this.

• Doctor Who figure sets - £80.00