Great Selection of Memorabilia.

Guest's review of Forbidden Planet Ltd - www.forbiddenplanet.com

“Great Selection of Memorabilia.”

Written on: 14/03/2014

I pre-ordered an item from Forbidden Planet not sure when I was going to receive it. After a short delay in processing the pre-order I noticed that the item was out of stock so I was a little concerned that my order may not be fulfilled due to stock issues but thankfully they sent me an email saying they sent the item and only two days later it was in my hands, excellent delivery. Okay £18 for international postage might seem steep for some, but it was very well packaged and with the item I ordered being limited edition, of course I wanted it to arrive well sealed and mint and it definitely did. As this was my first purchase, based on my experience I would certainly shop again, particularly as they often stock limited editions which are hard to get even from Amazon, and also because their shipping is very swift and secure. They also run a comic subscription service which is a good idea for those interested but in terms of replicas and collectibles whether from games or movies which is where my interests are, the selection they have is excellent. Yes the goods can be very pricey at times, but as I said some of their stock is limited edition and Im sure there are people like me who are willing to pay extra to own a piece of memorabilia from something they have a passion and a lot of time for. Overall my experience with Forbidden Planet has been positive, with sought after goods available for those who are willing to pay and with a great range of collectibles, souvenirs and replicas to choose from, Forbidden Planet should certainly be considered if interested in these categories.

• Goods purchased & cost