So Slow

Guest's review of Forbidden Planet Ltd - www.forbiddenplanet.com

“So Slow”

Written on: 28/01/2014

I pre-ordered a product (BMO plush) for a friend as a Christmas present on the 5th January. The product was due for release on 15th December, when I wouldn't be able to buy it from a shop. I was under the impression that, even as a pre-order, the gift would arrive at least before New Year. However, it wasn't until the 27th January that I got the confirmation that it was being shipped. By this time I was questioning whether I had even ordered anything, and was considering finding a shop and buying one myself. The fact that it took over 50 days for this product to even be shipped is appalling and I expect this to be significantly improved. I won't be ordering anything from here again, and will buy from a different website or shop.

• Goods purchased & cost

• Still waiting

Visit forbiddenplanet.com

Fpcustomerservice's Comment

Written on: 29/01/2014

Hi there,

Sorry to hear about the delays with your order.

That specific item was originally a pre-order but the manufacturer moved the release date until the 23rd January. We had the new release date up on the website and emailed all customers on the 19th December regarding the delay.

If you didn't receive this email, please do get in touch via our 'Contact Us' form on the website so we can look into that further for you.

Kind regards,