Quick response & easy ordering

Jurioch's review of Forbidden Planet Ltd - www.forbiddenplanet.com

“Quick response and easy ordering”

Written on: 31/12/2013 by Jurioch (1 review written)

The layout of the website is very easy to navigate, I found the items I was looking for almost instantly. I have ordered from ForbiddenPlanet before, and the service has always been prompt. As a customer ordering from outside the UK, I can't have my items shipped until I have an email correspondence discussing postage/shipping costs, which is a nice gesture on part of the website because it gives me the chance to make sure I know exactly how much I'm paying(because of currency exchange and the like). The only even remotely negative thing I can think of was that on my previous order, I received my confirmation email the same day, and this time around it took almost a week for the confirmation email to arrive, but as I placed the order on the 22nd of December, this is more than likely because of the high volume of emails and work due to holiday shopping and it did not affect my ordering experience in any way.
Overall I am very pleased with the range of items offered, and the attention to customer satisfaction that is given. I will continue to order from here in the future.

• Goods purchased & cost