Order #50361122

Khattnip's review of Forbidden Planet Ltd - www.forbiddenplanet.com

“Order #50361122”

Written on: 18/12/2013 by Khattnip (1 review written)

Order #50361122

Overall I would say I am greatly pleased with the service Forbidden Planet provides, I mainly use the store in London to buy comics but as it is a bit of a trek I often use the online ordering service to save myself a trip! And I find the website to be very dependable in terms of availability, far more so than compared to competitors!

If I could wish the service changed in one way it would be to speed up the process of the order from start to finish? Obviously I understand that with delivery it is very much a matter of you get what you pay for, and I dont pretend to know the intricacies of the processing time but i have found there to usually (such was the case here I believe) be a period of time in which all is charged but not disatched that may last several days! As a general issue with comics it tends to be somewhat important to keep up week by week and so lengthy waits for orders are somewhat infuriating! But I digress!

Another small problem Ive found is that when a comic is delayed it is difficult to ascertain on the website, usually I have to send a good five or ten minutes googling to work out whether it is delayed or simply out of stock, perhaps a clearer message on the site would be a help?

Overall however I am vastly pleased with the service provided!

All the best and happy holidays!

• £29.05