Poor communication

mikearmstrong11's review of Forbidden Planet Ltd - www.forbiddenplanet.com

“Poor communication”

Written on: 17/12/2013 by mikearmstrong11 (1 review written)

I have yet to receive the item but feel the need to review the service on merit (or lack of) alone. I ordered the item on 8th December so to get the present in time for Christmas. The gift is for my girlfriend and was supposed to arrive in my address in England prior to Christmas so that she can have it before we go back to Spain together. Noticing after several days that there was no communication, I contacted Customer Services to receive absolutely zero feedback. The item has now been confirmed as dispatched today (17th December), making it eleven days since I placed the order. Not a single acknowledgement was made to apologise for the poor level of customer service and delivery was still sent second class, despite not being free in the first place. Poor show Forbidden Planet, I will never order from you again and will discourage others from doing so.

• Goods purchased & cost

• Still waiting

Visit forbiddenplanet.com

Lh414's Response to mikearmstrong11's Review

Written on: 18/12/2013

You and me both! I ordered mine on the 4th December, and am travelling from Italy to the UK to spend Christmas with my family and won't get the present in time. It will probably arrive after I leave, so I feel your pain. What a disappointment!

forbiddenplanet.com