Took over two weeks for them to deliver a bloody hat

Guest's review of Forbidden Planet Ltd - www.forbiddenplanet.com

“Took over two weeks for them to deliver a bloody hat”

Written on: 09/11/2013

Didn't mind paying the prices, FP isn't really expensive opposed to other stores like it - especially online. Delivery wasn't bad, I don't mind a fiver. But the fact I ordered on the 24th of October and it hadn't arrived still on the 8th of November when I can apparently expect '5-7 working days' has annoyed me something rotten. I live a stones throw away from a FP, I should have just walked in and braved their terrible in store customer service and seen if they sold these bloody products.

What I would have liked to have known was how terrible the delivery was going to be. Don't try pawn it off on Royal Mail either, I ordered things after I bought the stuff from FP and it's still arrived.

• $37