Appalling turnaround time

sideb's review of Forbidden Planet Ltd - www.forbiddenplanet.com

“Appalling turnaround time”

Written on: 04/11/2013 by sideb (1 review written)

So I ordered a birthday present for my brother 10 days ago and have only just received a dispatch notification. I honestly don't see the point in them using a 48 hr courier (for orders over £50) when it takes them 10 days to process an order. The situation is only exacerbated when they send you tracking information that doesn't match anything DPD have on their system. Well, at least my gift is in time for my brother's birthday....that is, in 363 days time! Forbidden planet really need to rethink their business strategy and seriously need to improve their distribution team. They've lost me as a customer. There's a US retailer out there with similar product ranges who can ship to the UK quicker than forbidden planet can make a cup of tea....

• Gifts @£100

• Still waiting

Visit forbiddenplanet.com

Fpcustomerservice's Response to sideb's Review

Written on: 04/11/2013

Hi there,

We're sorry to hear of the problems with your order - have you been in contact with our customer service team via the contact form online?

If you've also received your DPD Tracking today, it'll usually be live that evening after they've booked it into their depot.

Kind Regards,