A unique service that is forbidden everywhere else.

Veidt's review of Forbidden Planet Ltd - www.forbiddenplanet.com

“A unique service that is forbidden everywhere else.”

Written on: 19/09/2013 by Veidt (1 review written)

This is my first customer service experience with forbiddenplanet.com and I must say that I am very pleased with this service. Notifications and confirmations of my order were registered in good detail, the arrival of my item was quick and the packaging of my item was really secure. Also, I paid an excellent price for my item which was expensive everywhere else.

In fact, forbiddenplanet.com was the only website online in the United Kingdom and internationally) that had the best price (which included postage and packaging) for the item I was looking for which I wanted brand new.

Overall, I am extremely happy that I experienced customer service with forbiddenplanet.com

I would honestly and confidently recommend this website and service to all.

• Absolute Watchmen (Book) £55