Really?

Guest's review of Forbidden Planet Ltd - www.forbiddenplanet.com

“Really?”

Written on: 22/07/2013

When I initially placed my order for 2 items, there was nothing to tell me that I wouldn't be receiving one of them within the supposed 5-7 days. I only received an email telling me one of the products was on pre-order after the payment went through. So I've paid almost £6 in delivery charges (which is unbelievable for the 2 small items together) for a small softback book which only cost £6 itself. And I only ordered that book at an elevated price from Forbidden Planet because you had the front cover I was after for a present and, of course, the book you sent me had a different front cover.

I heard Forbidden Planet was pretty reliable - hence why I was willing to pay extortionate delivery charges - so is there any way I can at least find out when my 2nd item is coming?

• Goods purchased & cost

Visit forbiddenplanet.com

Forbiddenplanet1's Comment

Written on: 13/08/2013

Dear Customer,

Sorry to hear our services were not to the standard expected. If you could drop us an email with your order number at info@forbiddenplanet.com I can see when your second item is due to be shipped.
The delivery charge would have been £5.50 which is for both items on the order. This charge is calculated when an order is at the value of £20.00 + to £250.00 Max within the UK.

Many thanks,