Customer Service Good

Sandoval1958's review of Forbidden Planet International - www.forbiddenplanet.co.uk

“Customer Service Good”

Written on: 02/06/2014 by Sandoval1958 (1 review written)

I have awarded 4 stars for customer service. I pre-ordered an item in March which was shown as being sold out on the main Forbidden Planet site, however I later read some of their reviews and decided to cancel at rather short notice (the item was due to be released shortly) plus I also found out I could actually purchase it £14 cheaper from America via Amazon (including shipping costs!) having read about their poor customer service I took the precaution of contacting my bank to place a stop on the transaction, as my initial email to them requesting an update was not answered. However I contacted them again by phone and spoke to an operator who cancelled the order immediately and confirmed this by email within a few minutes, assuring me that I had not been charged. So whilst I would not use them again, and cannot comment on any other aspect of their service, in this instance I found them to be helpful and was very satisfied.

• Goods purchased & cost