didn't expect it, but very good actually.

NaomiDom's review of Forbidden Planet International - www.forbiddenplanet.co.uk

“didn't expect it, but very good actually.”

Written on: 05/03/2013 by NaomiDom (1 review written)

I recently ordered a set of doctor who figurines.
Only after I placed the order, I came here to read these awfull reviews.
I was very worried because I thought that my dad would never receive his birthday present from me.

The negative point of my order was, that on my billing form, there was never a shipping cost calculated. So when I placed my order I didn't know how much I would end up paying in total. I live in Belgium so it might as well have been a very high cost. I was very worried about this so I decided to send them a mail, asking them if they would notify me with the shipping costs BEFORE they sent the package.

I read on this page that the costumer service never answers, that they ignore you and blablabla. I didn't have high hopes...
Turns out, half an hour after I mailed them, they mailed me back saying it is absolutely no problem to notify me of the costs and that I had the option to cancel my order if I found the costs too high.

This I found very nice.

As said, they notified me with the shipping costs, about 11 pounds. It is not cheap but of course, I live overseas.

I confirmed my order and 2 days after that my dad received his birthday present.

I have to say, I am very pleased by this webshop and would order there again.

Naomi

• Doctor who: the eleven doctors figurines