Dont Deliver on time & cannot track there shipment

GuestAnonm46's review of FirstCry - www.firstcry.com

“Dont Deliver on time and cannot track there shipment”

Written on: 18/12/2013 by GuestAnonm46 (1 review written)

I ordered a product from this site.
Before placing the order I called them up and asked how long it will take to deliver the product.
They said as it has to be delivered within Bangalore it will take maximum of 48 hours.
I placed the order on 14th December and today it’s 18th December and still not received my order.
When I called the customer care they just said that it’s been delayed for some reason and they cannot track their courier service as well.
I asked them to cancel my order if they cannot track it as I will be leaving out of town for a month. Again same response that they cannot do it.
They don’t deliver products on time and cannot even track their courier service.

• Goods purchased & cost

• Still waiting

Kumar33434343434's Response to GuestAnonm46's Review

Written on: 17/07/2014

this is one of the waste online shopping site.. will show many offers.. that stock will be over... or some junk things will be available for offers... gud for nothing.. waste of time browsing/searching in the firstcry...