worst material....I feel cheated

sonirewa_80's review of FirstCry - www.firstcry.com

“worst material....I feel cheated”

Written on: 27/04/2013 by sonirewa_80 (1 review written)

I have placed this order (Order No. 3003MUK3093706) with amount Rs.399 in one of so called Asia's Largest website www.firstcry.com, which is doing good in making fool of people. I want to bring your knowledge that I am completely dissatisfy with the quality of product delivered by firstcry. And to my surprise the Customer Care representative of firstcry are so pathetic that they don't even want to listen my problem. I called more than 10 times then one of firstcry customer-care executive said I have to sent that order back in my own expense, and they will give me 10% of bill amount i.e. Rs.39/- in my case. Why do I bear the burden of sending that order back, which will cost me more than Rs.300/- (As you can check the courier charges of a half KG. package from Mumbai to Delhi). Actually this trick of firstcry people to attract innocent people to its "Trap" and later make them cry as their website name says, will not work...not in my case.....because I am going to file a case against firstcry people in Consumer Forum, as well as in Cyber-crime Center.

• Badsheets Rs.399