Very impressed

beccabrayton's review of Bobble Heads UK www.bobbleheadsuk.co.uk

“Very impressed”

Written on: 15/11/2013 by beccabrayton (1 review written)

After searching all over the internet for an affordable Funko Wreck-It Ralph Pop Vinyl I finally found some in stock through the Bobble Heads UK website. The item I was searching for was out of stock everywhere I had looked or was a price I wasn't willing to pay. Not to mention most sites were American and thus sold in USD, not shipping to the UK. If i'm totally honest I hadn't heard of this seller before and as someone who is relatively new to internet shopping, I am always wary about using unknown websites. I usually stick to sellers such as amazon that are prestigiously known and legitimate. I did find the item I was looking for on amazon, as well as some of the other figures from the Wreck-It Ralph Pop Vinyl series. However some of these had ridiculous prices such as £49 for the exact same items sold on this site. I couldn't for the life of me understand why. So after finding this site, finding an actual in-stock item and a satisfactory asking price I decided to take a risk and go for it. I ordered it late on Wednesday night and it arrived earlier this morning (Friday). Exceptionally speedy delivery considering it was ordered well past 9pm, which makes the delivery price seem worth it. My item was boxed up and packaged extremely well considering the item wasn't even fragile stock. I found out that the item I had ordered has now gone out of stock so I was so pleased I ordered it when I did and impressed with, what I would say an outstanding service. I also found a promo code that the company gave out on their Facebook site which is always an added bonus.

I would recommend this company to anyone and I shall definitely be using it again. They have helped sort me out with a a friends' Christmas present, however I think I may end up treating myself to the quirky stock sold on their site too! The company deserves to be much more well known and I will certainly be doing my best to make that happen.

• Goods purchased & cost