Delivery arrived when promised

Guest's review of All Garden Fun - www.allgardenfun.com

“Delivery arrived when promised”

Written on: 17/12/2013

I ordered 7 foot minnesota pool table for a main Christmas present beginning December, but after two days when my card had been debited but I had not received email confirming purchase, I became worried and called All Garden Fun. I was assured order was placed and as delivery not requested until week commencing 16th December, as the item was direct from manufacturer, I would be contacted by them/courier a few days before. Still not having heard after a week, I called All Garden Fun again, and was assured not to worry as they were sure I would receive the item in time for Christmas.
I was very worried after reading some of the reviews here that this present would not arrive and I would have no time to re order elsewhere.
Anyway manufacturer did call, I received text day before confirming delivery and a call ten minutes before arrival from delivery team
Item is fantastic! Excellent value for money and delivery when required, as promised. Really relieved and very pleased!

• 7 foot Minnesota pool table