BUYER BEWARE! DO NOT BUY FROM THEM!!!!

• Selection of tickets available

• Ease of ordering

• Customer service

livingingermany's review of WorldTicketShop - www.worldticketshop.com

“BUYER BEWARE! DO NOT BUY FROM THEM!!!!”

Written on: 27/04/2013 by livingingermany (1 review written)

I was nervous to buy tickets from a ticket servicer because it was a first for me. It turns out I should have trusted my instincts! We bought tickets from them (so I thought) and then I received an email to the ticket seller that said they would cancel our order, at no penalty to him, since he didn't have the tickets he advertised. Yes, that's right. The seller didn't even have the tickets he was selling! World Ticket Shop SAYS they have a Buyer Guarantee at 120%, but that didn't apply for whatever reason. I filed a complaint 12 days ago, called them and inquired and still have heard NOTHING! And I never did get any resolution from them! How can you advertise tickets that you don't have? How can World Ticket NOT penalize the seller? I won't every buy from them because I can't trust that they actually have the tickets! AND THEIR CUSTOMER SERVICE IS TERRIBLE!

DO NOT BUY FROM THEM!!!! Do you really want to be that person that this happens to AGAIN! Because if they take no action against their sellers for this sort of behavior, believe me, IT WILL HAPPEN AGAIN!

• Jimmy Buffett in Paris

Event

• Customer service

Worldticketshop's Response to livingingermany's Review

Written on: 05/06/2013

Dear Sir or madam,

we regret your experience with Worldticketshop was not as you expected it to be. Has this issue meanwhile been solved? If not, please contact us by email with your order number and a short explanation of the issue, so that we can resolve this for you.

Kind regards,