Great Customer Service

• Ease of ordering

• Customer service

Toolfan's review of Vivid Seats - www.vividseats.com

“Great Customer Service”

Written on: 22/06/2013 by Toolfan (1 review written)

I'm going on vacation to Boston in September. While in town, my wife and I plan to attend both a Red Sox and Patriot game. While looking online for tickets, I noticed two issues with the available tickets. The first issue was the tickets had a ship date that extended beyond our travel date. Meaning, when the tickets would be available for shipping, we would already be in Boston. The second issue was all of the tickets were E-tickets/PDF. I wanted a hard/paper ticket to save as a souvenir. The first time I called Vivid, the service representative I spoke with told me there was really nothing he could do to guarantee either of my needs. After completion of my call, I remembered dealing with another Vivid service representative six months earlier. The reason I had dealt with this other service representative is I had bought tickets with vivid and was not happy with the service. She went to great lengths to tell me how great the Vivid customer service department is. So, I sent her an e-mail telling her of my special needs. She called me within a few hours and told me she would like the opportunity to help me. The next day, she called me again with news she had met all my needs. I will absolutely use vivid seats again in the future and recommend vivid to anyone I know in need of event ticketing. Thanks!

• New England Patriot Football Game