incredible service

• Ease of ordering

• Customer service

kristyjones's review of Vivid Seats - www.vividseats.com

“incredible service”

Written on: 21/06/2013 by kristyjones (1 review written)

I have been pricing tickets for the One Direction sold out concert in Washington DC for months now. I've check out lots of different sites & continously checking ticketmaster. I am someone that is always going to concert, so i know how to watch for tickets. This show was totally different this time because by the time i knew my daughter was a 1D fan the show had been sold out for months..the only tickets available are the private sellers. I knew about a few other sites.. and of course reviews are a must & with this show the ticket prices are sky high, so i definitely needed to explore all my options. I came across vividseats in my search and realize after price checking and comparing reviews, that they had the best product for me. I also felt like i could trust the site.. they offer 100% money back, plus their rating is fantastic. Anyway the show is on sunday & i ordered my tickets on thursday. I had some questions about how and when i would receive my tickets since the show was only a few days away. My customer service rep Joy was incredible... she pulled up every seat i was interested in, told me how those tickets would be delivered, what the total cost of each ticket would be and even gave me suggestions on what seats out of the ones i was looking at would be best for my daughter to see.. mind you she is only 6 years old. After i picked my seats, she gathered my info, sent my confirmation & Fedex tracking number while we were still on the phone. She told me i would have to sign for the package. Once i received my tracking number, i noticed the tickets were coming from Chicago, to be delivered to Virginia. 5 hours later they were in Alexandria. I received my tickets at 10:22 in the morning as scheduled.. i was so thrilled with the entire experience. The only thing that is additional to the price of the tickets was the service charge..but i expected one of those anyway. I would definitely order tickets from Vividseats again!!!!

• One Direction