BEST customer service ever!!!!!

• Selection of tickets available

• Ease of ordering

• Customer service

AngieFlowers's review of Vivid Seats - www.vividseats.com

“BEST customer service ever!!!!!”

Written on: 07/06/2013 by AngieFlowers (1 review written)

For anyone who has ever dealt with customer service, these people are AMAZING! I was having an issue with a "missing" concert ticket and was freaking out thinking that they were going to ignore my situation and I was going to be out of luck however I was wrong! From the moment I first contacted them about my problem they re-assured me that everything would be handled and guaranteed me that they would resolve the problem. I got a returned phone call within an hour from the representative and she told me that she did not have the issue resolved but would contact me back in the morning. Since I was still in a bit of panicking I decided to contact them myself. I was assisted by an advisor who told me that he was going to contact me back with an update since they were still researching the situation. Within 30 minutes I received the phone call letting me know that my issue had been resolved and my "missing" ticket would be replaced. Talk about awesome customer service! That is what I call five star service! I would recommend them to anyone! Best company I have ever dealt with!

• Pitbull & Kessha Concert