Tickets to 1st Detroit RedWings playoff game the day before!

• Selection of tickets available

• Ease of ordering

• Customer service

Guest's review of Vivid Seats - www.vividseats.com

“Tickets to 1st Detroit RedWings playoff game the day...”

Written on: 14/04/2012

Robert was awsome. I placed my order for RedWings QuarterFinal Playoff tickets, ORDER NUMBER 491169, on line, and then notices a discrepancy in the verbiage I received on my e-mail message. (I think they sent standard text about SHIPPING my tickets in 2-3 days when I requested that the tickets be e-mailed.) I was concerned about not receiving them in time. I called and spoke with Robert, and while I waited on the phone, he contacted the seller to insure that everything would be processed in time. He assured me that it would, but that was not the end. He called back when there was a slight change required in my order. Then, he called again to let me know that the order had been processed, and that I would have my tickets via e-mail within 30 minutes! They arrived just like Robert had said. Talk about customer service! Awesome job, Robert! These were for my husband's birthday, and, boy was he surprised! He has already told friends about vividseats.com. I hope his friends get to work with Robert, too!

• RedWings Conference Quarterfinals - Round 1 Game 1 Playoffs