Fantastic Experience with Vivid Seats

• Selection of tickets available

• Ease of ordering

• Customer service

PhilipKDickfan's review of Vivid Seats - www.vividseats.com

“Fantastic Experience with Vivid Seats”

Written on: 10/02/2012 by PhilipKDickfan (1 review written)

Shortly before I took a five-day vacation trip to Toronto that began on July 13 of last year, I discovered (via the toronto.com website) that Fleet Foxes were appearing at Massey Hall on the night of July 14. After I found out that the tickets for that show were no longer available via Ticketmaster, I called vividseats.com's Customer Service number and spoke to a gentleman named Peter Stoner. He was extremely friendly and helpful, and after I made it clear to him that the normal process of receiving the tickets via an overnight delivery wouldn't be possible in my case (since I would have already been in Toronto by the time the delivery would have occurred at my home in New Jersey), after he provided me with my Order # (337161), he was then helpful enough to arrange with the ticket seller for the tickets to be available on a Will Call basis at the Massey Hall box office one hour prior to the concert. He also provided me with an emergency contact phone number for the seller, in case there turned out to be problem of any kind. The tickets were indeed there when I arrived at the venue that night, and the show itself was marvelous. So thanks again to Peter and Vivid Seats. :)

• Fleet Foxes at Massey Hall in Toronto, ON - July 14, 2011