Amazing customer service!

• Ease of ordering

• Customer service

2112kjt's review of Vivid Seats - www.vividseats.com

“Amazing customer service!”

Written on: 30/09/2011 by 2112kjt (1 review written)

On the morning of 9/29/11, I ordered tickets for the game in Tampa on 10/3. I live in VA,and I'm leaving for Tampa on 10/1,so I had the tix shipped to a friend in Tampa. A few hours later,it was announced that the game would be an afternoon start, so I was concerned that the tix may not arrive in time. I called customer service, and spoke with Elizabeth(Liz)-she was AWESOME!In a matter of minutes,she contacted the seller,had the delivery address changed to my home address, and upgraded the shipment to overnight,even providing me with a new tracking number.Take it from someone who's been in the package shipping business for 26 years-what Liz accomplished in less than 5 minutes is nothing short of remarkable! If the rest of the customer service team at Vivid is anything like Liz, than Vivid should feel blessed-she is dedicated,thorough,and friendly. We need more people like Liz-an outstanding work ethic coupled with a friendly,positive attitude. I will ALWAYS use Vivid for my future ticket needs.
Kelly(order 372308)