Amazing- LiveChat feature rocks!!

• Selection of tickets available

• Ease of ordering

• Customer service

Guest's review of Vivid Seats - www.vividseats.com

“Amazing- LiveChat feature rocks!!”

Written on: 23/09/2011

I've done research on NFL tickets for weeks now looking for the best prices & seats.. Vivid Seats has given me so many options in comparison to official team sites & ticket exchange sites. They offer a lot of information via their FAQ page, & when I still had questions I clicked their LiveChat link & was directed instantly to an online customer service rep.

Initially I dealt with Tim Moon, & later on (once I closed my chat window I couldn't find him again) I was helped by Stoner. They answered all my questions efficiently & respectively.. & VERY patiently. This was my first time purchasing off Vivid Seats & I was probably annoying them with all my questions.

What's nice is that they have the option to get the chat transcripts sent to your email, which came in handy when I forgot something Tim said & was able to go back & check it. Both of them were also able to get in touch with the seller as well when I had more detailed questions.

These tickets were for a birthday so I had a tight time frame for delivery.. Both Tim & Stoner made it possible for me to confirm from the seller the tickets would be delivered on time.. by mid-next week in fact! & were able to find out what kind of tickets they were (hard-copy or printed), which I found very helpful.

I'm very glad I chose Vivid Seats & would recommend them to others.. I'll post an update on how the tickets arrived & how my entrance to the NFL game went. Thanks Vivid Seats!! :)

Order #369647: helped by Tim & Stoner!

• NFL Game