DO NOT USE VIAGOGO!!!!!!

• Selection of tickets available

• Ease of ordering

• Customer service

Guest's review of Viagogo - www.viagogo.co.uk

“DO NOT USE VIAGOGO!!!!!!”

Written on: 21/08/2013

I tried to sell 2 tickets for Creamfields festival this Saturday 24th and Sunday 25th of August and posted the advert at the beginning of this month. We had two separate buyers and thought our sale was complete and were just waiting for payment. On Friday 16th August out of the blue both buyers cancelled our tickets as they weren't the tickets that they thought they were. It then turns out that Viagogo had known about this since the 9th of August but just couldn't be bothered to let us know. This whole week I have been emailing, calling getting nowhere trying to get my tickets back with a hope I can sell them somewhere else. I have now been informed they are at their Switzerland head office and will not be back in the UK before this weekend!!! They really do not care that we have lost money from them time wasting and show no empathy what so ever! They have told me they are not obliged to pay us the money they have cost us and I have lost £300 from using them! PLEASE DO NOT USE THEM! Bunch of incompetent IDIOTS!!!! I have no idea how they are still in business!

Visit viagogo.co.uk

Written on: 21/08/2013

Are you saying the buyers returned the tickets because they were not as advertised? Whose fault is that? I would suggest that Viagogo are protecting their buyers as per their guarantee.

Written on: 21/08/2013

From this being the first time I have used the site the tickets were put on a way that could be confusing to a seller. I meant we had 2 tickets meaning Saturday and Sunday not 2 x Saturday and 2 x Sunday. What I'm annoyed about is that Viagogo have no sense of urgency to send these back to me in a hope I can sell them on. Why should there be a problem to get the tickets back to me within the 12 days they have been cancelled for?

Written on: 21/08/2013

THEY are incompetent idiots? Try to see it from the buyers side. They thought they were getting two tickets for one night and instead they got one ticket for two different nights. Viagogo were totally correct in accepting the tickets back and refunding the buyer. They obviously couldn't send them back to you until they received them from the seller. You can't blame them for postal delays.

Written on: 21/08/2013

This was the first time I had used this website & in all honestly I thought I had listed these tickets correct, I would never try & miss sell something on purpose. At the end of the day I wanted someone to have these tickets as I couldn't make the event.
These tickets were with the buyer next day delivery by UPS on the 8th of August & the customer got back in contact with ViaGoGo on the 9th to say that they wasn't what they expected & would be returning them. I only found this out from a useless customer service adviser yesterday, why not before?
Fair enough that's fine with me, I knew then I had made a mistake listing them & was quite happy to except them back to sell on. The thing that upsets me is ViaGoGo then told the customer to get the tickets back to them by the 16th of August to their head office in Geneva, Switzerland. Surely knowing the event was approaching they would of asked the buyer that day to send them back at their earliest convenience??...I would of paid for the courier/post to get these back to me ASAP if that's what it took!!
I didn't even know that the buyer had cancelled this until I received an email around the 16th of August telling me that ViaGoGo had found the customer new tickets & mine where being returned.
After many phone calls, emails, distress & upset they have now told me they are not obliged to send these back in time for the event, and we are NOT going to get these tickets back. I have lost out on £300 due to ViaGoGo's lack of communication & BAD customer services.
If they had called me on the 9th when the customer got in contact to say these where wrong I would of personally paid for the delivery back to me but they didn't, they let me wait until it was too late!!....how would you feel if you lost out on £300? This is not the buyers fault but ViaGoGo's fault! The urgency to get these tickets back to me was so poor sent on the 7th & we are now nearly on the 22nd August!! The event is on Saturday (24th) & my tickets are on the way to Switzerland GREAT!!!!!

Written on: 22/08/2013

It seems that Viagogo gave the buyers 7 days to return the tickets which seems more than reasonable. It wasn't the buyers fault that they has the wrong tickets. It wasn't Viagogo's fault that the buyers had the wrong tickets. They didn't enter the ticket details. You did, and you did it incorrectly. I do wonder why people on this site are always are always blaming others? "Useless customer service advisor". Why "useless"? Gave you the information you requested.

Written on: 22/08/2013

ViaGoGo is a ticket website, Tickets expire and my tickets expire on Saturday 24th August.
Giving someone 7 days to return tickets to ViaGoGo is not reasonable when they expire!!
So your telling me that because i made a mistake & i hold my hands up "i made a mistake" listing these tickets that its more than "ok" that i dont get these back in time?
They was recived on the 8th of August we are now on the 22nd of August & calling ViaGoGo today they still cant give me a tracking number as to where they are?
How do i know these havent been kept & are going to be used on Saturday i dont?
ViaGoGo is a website where people buy tickets & where people sell tickets, from what i gather is that they only care about the money!! Customer service to help me get these back has been absolutly awful, i made a mistake a genuine mistake about listing these tickets as a new member to a website & because i made a mistake i have not been helped one bit in the slightest to get these back to me on time, i am a young female girl who works every hour under the sun to be able to enjoy my free time & loosing £300 is something that has upset me & will upset me for the rest of my life......I made a mistake, all i wanted was my tickets back after being sent on the 7th of August & we are now on the 22nd do not tell me that they couldnt of got these back to me because i know full well they could of :-(

Written on: 22/08/2013

You don't know they could have got the tickets back to you earlier. They have to give the innocent buyer some leeway and not only are they dependent on the buyers retuning the tickets in a timely matter, they are also at the mercy of the various postal services.

Written on: 22/08/2013

I understand they had to find the buyer tickets elsewhere, and i feel bad in myself that they had to do that because i genuinely thought i was sending these for someone to enjoy correctly.
At the end of the day i dont know where these tickets are, i am never going to get my money back & i will just have to learn from my mistakes.
The whole reason i was selling Cream Fields tickets was that i couldnt afford the weekend & now on top of that have lost £300
I think we have to draw a line here because as much as im working myself up here its done
Have a good weekend x