Awful

• Ease of ordering

• Customer service

Martha35's review of Viagogo - www.viagogo.co.uk

“Awful”

Written on: 17/08/2013 by Martha35 (1 review written)

I ordered 2 tickets for the Sunday at v festival in early July heard nothing from viagogo until aug 8th where I got an email saying they were still waiting for seller to dispatch. On Wednesday 14th still did not hear from them so phoned and was told they will be with you by Friday. On Thursday evening I phoned as had not received email to say they had been dispatched so phoned again, was told they were looking in to it and may be sent e voucher. On Friday I phoned to see what Wa happening just told they were looking in to it, not at any point have they tried to contact me to update. I had a message on Friday evening saying tickets have been dispatched by royal mail they never came. On phoning royal mail tracking service was told they would be with me by 1pm on the 19th, the day after event. Phoned viagogo no apology or importance was registered, still waiting to find out what's going to be done about it. I spent a week waiting for tickets that never came. I don't think if I had phoned they would have even contacted me. Very poor service.

Visit viagogo.co.uk