Don't be fooled

• Ease of ordering

• Customer service

PhoebeAU's review of Viagogo - www.viagogo.co.uk

“Don't be fooled”

Written on: 31/07/2013 by PhoebeAU (1 review written)

I was so happy to get pink tickets for the night and area we wanted, and I did not mind paying more for this. I specifically ordered hard copy tickets because we are travelling to see Pink and I wanted no chance of anything going wrong...I was sent (via post) printed e tickets. When I went back to viagogo I was told this was near enough to what I ordered and they will not replace or refund!!!! There is no way we can risk paying airfares and hotel rooms on printed e tickets, and their response is "too bad". Seriously - don't use them as you really don't know what you are going to get with them.

• Pink

Visit viagogo.co.uk

Viagogo.team's Response to PhoebeAU's Review

Written on: 31/07/2013

Hello,

Could you please send us your transaction ID so we can look into this for you?

Kind regards,

The viagogo team

Phoebeau's reply to Viagogo.team's Comment

Written on: 31/07/2013

My transaction ID is 3323936 and I have phoned (been promised a call back but had nothing) and emailed but been told its just too bad. Please understand we are traveling from Melbourne to Sydney with flights and hotels. Really poor outcome for something I was looking forward to.

viagogo.co.uk