Viagogo illegally sold my football tickets & lost me ££££

• Selection of tickets available

• Ease of ordering

• Customer service

Onestoptickets's review of Viagogo - www.viagogo.co.uk

“Viagogo illegally sold my football tickets and lost me...”

Written on: 06/07/2013 by Onestoptickets (1 review written)

Viagogo link themselves to certain clubs making you think selling football tickets is legal but it's not for a lot of the clubs they sell for.
They illegally traded champions league tickets and lost me 3 prime season tickets at arsenal due to selling to Germans who caused trouble (then were trying to refuse to pay me)
We had a catalogue of other problems that cost me thousands (I was a power seller for years) ... The brand is good and can sell tickets hence sellers use them, some departments like last minute sales are also good but what's apparent with all these reviews is customer service is at worst appalling .... Impossible to speak to people on phone or email. (Sadly the only time you get a reply is when you post on public boards like this) then the reply is only "please supply a ID we will get customer service team to contact you" (they never do its all for show)
Anyway they've messed my account around now for the last few months stealing orders, putting listings on hold and not explaining why. Making me hold expensive VIP tickets for an event to be told days before they will supply instead (as another sale happened they wanted the profit)
The customer service team needs a real shake up.
Luckily an MP is taking my story seriously, as are the police and press. I would like to know if anyone bought champions league tickets for uk matches through this company (good or bad experiences welcome) also any extreme bad experiences.... Sorry I'm not interested in them failing to supply or charging you too much I'm only interested in stories that can be deemed illegal and not immoral.
Note to site admin. Viagogo are trying to get these comments of mine removed, but email me I can prove I was a customer and every word in my comment is 100% genuine. They do not want more people climbing on board. They had chance to sort for months before I took it to this stage and refused so now we'll see what happens. Thanks Ross (onestoptickets )

• Arsenal v bayern Munich champions league (plus many others)

Event