Worst customer service experience ever

• Selection of tickets available

• Ease of ordering

• Customer service

CT33's review of Viagogo - www.viagogo.co.uk

“Worst customer service experience ever”

Written on: 05/07/2013 by CT33 (1 review written)

It was easy enough to purchase and pay for the tickets - over priced but understood as its a market place. However when I received the Rolling stones tickets for the wrong date I imediately followed there procedures (email and call) and was assured it would be corrected and I would be updated reguarly.

This was on Monday. It is now Friday, one day before the concert (that cost £353 for 2 tickets) and I dont have tickets or any update. I have sent feedback / query via the website (promising a 12 hour response)... 24 hours later nothing. I have sent several more demanding a full refund. I am currently trying to speak to a human (not that it has helped over this week) and I have been on hold for 25 minutes.

Unacceptable custome service - zero response. DO NOT USE THIS SITE THEY CAN NOT COPE WITH ANY ISSUE

Buy Tickets online with Ticketmaster

Hillna's Response to CT33's Review

Written on: 08/07/2013

Hi there,
I'm in the process on making a legal claim against viagogo ( they signed for & received our tickets, failed to list them in time, didn't respond to any emails & we weren't even able to get the tickets back from them)
Let me know if you have any joy, or need to compare notes!

Buy Tickets