Rip off central - don't touch!!!

• Selection of tickets available

• Ease of ordering

• Customer service

Moggs's review of Viagogo - www.viagogo.co.uk

“Rip off central - don't touch!!!”

Written on: 19/06/2013 by Moggs (1 review written)

Simple - they took the money in January. They haven't sent the tickets. They've lied constantly about calling or e-mailing me back. Plenty of promises to sort this out during the numerous calls I've had to make but, as polite as they are, it is clearly intended to pacify me so I'd go away.
The intelligence insulting manner that they've 'sourced' positive reviews and have shown no regard at all for those people among us who have handed over good money for tickets is - very well stage managed and really is quite convincing. I don't know who is sitting in my seats for this concert but I just bet they paid VIAGOGO more than I had - or am I just a sceptic.

Latest from VIAGOGO is that we are getting a refund - we'll see.

This has been a bit of a headache (time off work to wait in for tickets etc') but I feel sorry for the guy who had booked a flight somewhere to take his wife to a concert and was clearly getting 'stiffed' too.

Lesson learned - no more VIAGOGO - spread the word!!

Visit viagogo.co.uk