NO TICKETS

• Ease of ordering

• Customer service

djh0070's review of Viagogo - www.viagogo.co.uk

“NO TICKETS ”

Written on: 17/06/2013 by djh0070 (1 review written)

Just been told I probably wont get my tickets cos the 2nd seller
(they got no response from the first seller either) is not responding to Viagogo's e-mails and calls.
I have been told that I can pick the tickets up near the venue (Etihad stadium) I have paid for delivery so I am not happy!!!! I told the girl I am working until 6pm and would be setting off to the concert soon after I then asked what time the collection points close and she said 5-5.30pm (NO GOOD OBVIOUSLY) She said get someone else to pick them up I told her there was no one who could do that for me and the basic outcome was well Tuff.
What about a refund I asked she said no it is not our policy to give refunds.
DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY YOU MAY REGRET IT!!!!

Visit viagogo.co.uk

Viagogo.team's Response to djh0070's Review

Hello,

We apologise for the problems you have experienced.

Please can you send us your 7-digit transaction ID so we can look into this for you?

Kind regards,

The viagogo team

Djh0070's reply to Viagogo.team's Comment

Written on: 18/06/2013

2686037 was the original number!! You will see when you delve a bit deeper and investigate this that your customer service record is a joke I will never use viagogo again!!! I paid for tickets over 6 no ths ago and now I have to pick them up between 12-5:30pm but ease tell me how this is possible as I don't finish until 6pm and the ticket pick up point is over 50 miles away from where I live!!!! The concert is today 18/06/2013

Djh0070's reply to Viagogo.team's Comment

What a joke!!!!!!!

Djh0070's Response to djh0070's Review

Written on: 18/06/2013

Follow up, I've just had a call at 5:10pm (concert doors open at 5pm) to tell me that the tickets I am due to pick up in Manchester (I live in Leeds) will not be there cos the seller has not dropped them off.
What f***king good is that????
No apology!!!!!!!!!