BEWARE

Guest's review of Viagogo - www.viagogo.co.uk

“BEWARE”

Written on: 08/06/2013

Terrible service.
Tried to sell the tickets we has bought for Barbra Streisand from Viagogo as we had another invitation.
No interest so tried to reduce the price. System would not allow this to be done and after several conversations over a number of days with their call centre when each person promised their IT dept. would sort it within 24 hours no action. Eventually found someone who appeared to know how to manipulate the system and managed to get the price adjusted.
Concert nearing so tried their Last Minute Sales site which required that the e-tickets be sent to them which I did.
However could not get tickets listed as notice on my account 'pending ticket receipt'.
Tried to talk to someone to no avail and then got a notice that Last Minute Sales could not accept e-tickets due to a problem.
Result lost the opportunity to sell the tickets and out of pocket.
One other significant concern was that we had a phone call from someone offering to buy the tickets by sending mone to our bank account if we could give details.
As we had only offered the tickets for sale through Viagogo how would anyone get our details ?
Coincidence?

Booking fee

Visit viagogo.co.uk

Viagogo.team's Comment

Written on: 10/06/2013

Many thanks for getting in touch through the Review Centre.

We are sorry to hear that you weren't able to sell your tickets through viagogo.

Would you be able to provide your transaction number so that we can look into this problem and come back to you?

Kind regards,

The viagogo Team

Written on: 10/06/2013

Amazing how quickly someone contacts you when you get bad publicity yet trying to talk to someone when you have a problem is impossible.
Unless you are prepared to refund my ticket money then I do not propose wasting any more time on your company.

Written on: 16/06/2013

Because your tickets didn't sell you want Viagogo to compensate you financially? Where on earth does it say that they will promise to sell your tickets? All they do is provide a platform for you to list your tickets - and they don't charge you anything for doing this. The reason they didn't sell is obviously because you were asking too much for them.

Written on: 16/06/2013

Seem to be missing the point.
The platform did not allow me to transact the sale because it would not enable me to change the price to reflect demand and then did not provide the means to offer the tickets for sale on the last minute platform of which which they make such a big deal
My complaint is that Viagogo do not provide the service they claim to and do not provide any where near sufficient support when things do not work.
Not an unreasonable expectation that you should expect people to deliver what they claim.
The only time they jump into action is when they have a complaint posted.

Written on: 16/06/2013

But instead of complaining about their service why didn't you just take matters into your own hands? You could have removed your tickets and relisted them on Seatwave, Getmein or Stubhub if you weren't happy with Viagogo. I still can't understand why you only want compensation from them and won't assist them in their enquiries which might just help them to understand the problem and solve it so that someone else who might have the same query can benefit.

Written on: 16/06/2013

I have an extremely busy lifestyle which involves significant travel and simply expect people to deliver on their promises.
If I ran my business this way I wouldn't last long.

Written on: 16/06/2013

I do sympathise with you but I also believe that you cannot rely on others to sort out your problems - sometimes you have to think outside the box and take matters into your own hands. Had I been in your position and unable to send the tickets electronically, I would have printed them out and sent them to Viagogo by UPS. I wonder if your business is as successful as Viagogo's.

Written on: 16/06/2013

Thank you for your most useful insight
I will however avoid using Viagogo in the future.
I am sure however you will have many more opportunities to defend them against negative press

viagogo.co.uk