Viagogo failed to supply tickets

• Selection of tickets available

• Ease of ordering

• Customer service

Guest's review of Viagogo - www.viagogo.co.uk

“Viagogo failed to supply tickets”

Written on: 01/06/2013

In February I booked and paid for tickets for Beyonce's concert in Copenhagen this week. The Viagogo website tells you not to expect the tickets until quite close to the event but with less than a week before the concert and 48 hours before travelling to Denmark from the UK, I phoned Viagogo to change the delivery address to my daughter's house in Copenhagen. On arrival in Denmark I checked the delivery status of the tickets online and discovered that delivery was no longer to be by Fedex but by e-mail. I phoned Viagogo again who informed me that the original ticket seller could no longer supply the tickets and a new supplier would forward e-tickets. The following day (Saturday, concert to be on Monday) no e-tickets had arrived, so I phoned them again. This time I was told the e-tickets were not available but they would continue to look for replacements if I wished them to. I asked them to do that as, by that time, my other daughter had joined us in Copenhagen. Disappointingly, no replacements were found and so we were unable to go to the concert.

Viagogo's website 'guarantees' your tickets arrival. Sadly it didn't deliver. It has refunded the purchase price promptly, but with exchange rate differences, expensive phone calls and flights to Copenhagen it's been a costly learning curve. I shall not be using Viagogo again.

Visit viagogo.co.uk