ViaGoGo - One to avoid!

• Selection of tickets available

• Ease of ordering

• Customer service

Guest's review of Viagogo - www.viagogo.co.uk

“ViaGoGo - One to avoid!”

Written on: 23/05/2013

I purchased 2 x tickets for Muse at the Ricoh Arena the day they were put on sale. Our tickets were for Block 20 which provides a good view of the stage. Approx 6 weeks later, I received an e-mail from ViaGoGo stating that our tickets for Block 20 were not available and that we had been allocated Block 24 (at the back of the stadium). I was furious as we had paid nearly £300 for the tickets. We did not want to be at the back of the stadium. ViaGoGo should not have advertised tickets they clearly didn't have.
I then made several attempts to contact ViaGoGo - twice by e-mails which were never replied to and once by phone. It was extremely difficult to find any contact telephone numbers on the website as all the customer service problems are directed to FAQs which don't lead to a number where you can talk to someone. ViaGoGo have an appalling website that is clearly designed to avoid any customer contact! When the tickets arrived they showed a face value of £55 each, and the seats were not in a good position. I had paid nearly £300 for tickets worth only £110! What a rip-off. I’ll never use ViaGoGo again.

• Muse - Coventry Ricoh Stadium

Visit viagogo.co.uk

Viagogo.team's Comment

Written on: 24/05/2013

Hello,

We apologise for the problem you had with your tickets. Please could you provide your transaction ID so that we can look into this and come back to you?

Kind regards,