WHAT A LET DOWN

• Customer service

Guest's review of Viagogo - www.viagogo.co.uk

“WHAT A LET DOWN ”

Written on: 23/05/2013

My partner recently bought x2 tickets for tonight's gig to see journey / whitesnake as a surprise for me . She was told she would get a confirmation e-mail to say when tickets had been dispatched , it was one day to the event and still no mail or tickets so she emailed the company asking why . They did reply via phone and said the tickets had to be downloaded via a computer and printed off then scanned at the event . We got all the way to the event to be told that we could not enter event as the tickets had been cancelled due to fraud , there was nothing we could do apart from come all the way back home . Gutted wasn't the word and the box office people were a waste of time and gave us no information at all . What gets me is the fact that this site states ( viagogo do not pay the seller until you have actually been to the event itself ) yet the money for the so called tickets was taken from my partners account the day before the event and before we even got tickets !! If this is meant to be a trustworthy site how has this happened and surly they would notice if a seller has sold the same tickets more than once . So not only was our night ruined but also £111 pound travel expenses out of pocket ! we've also been told that we are unable to claim the money back . Myself and my partner will no longer use this site .

• Journey / whitesnake

Visit viagogo.co.uk

Viagogo.team's Comment

Written on: 24/05/2013

Hello,

We apologise for the problem you had with your tickets. Please could you provide your transaction ID so that we can look into this and come back to you?

Kind regards,