Awful, very dodgy service & customer relations zero

• Selection of tickets available

• Ease of ordering

• Customer service

LondonE3's review of Viagogo - www.viagogo.co.uk

“Awful, very dodgy service and customer relations zero”

Written on: 10/05/2013 by LondonE3 (1 review written)

Bought 2 Beyonce tickets for my wife and daughter at highly inflated prices (my choice) one day before the concert at the London O2. Not a problem as they were E-tickets (print them yourself).
However when they tried to gain entry they were stopped and told the tickets were invalid and they had seen the same tickets a few times already. They had to stand there beside the entrance for nearly an hour. They were spoken to by someone from O2 'fraud'. A few other people experienced the same problem after her as well.
So with a very upset 14year old she decided she wasn't prepared to wait any longer and decided to leave - the O2 staff kept the tickets.
Phoned Viagogo first thing Sunday (as they have no one answering calls on Saturday evening) and was told so sorry, we'll look into it, stop payment to seller etc and someone will get back to you asap.
No call back or email.
Monday called again to be told... so sorry, we'll look into it, stop payment to seller etc and someone will get back to you asap
No call back or email.
Tuesday called again to be told... so sorry, we'll look into it, stop payment to seller etc and someone will get back to you asap.
No call back or email.
Thought I'd leave them alone Wednesday in case they are on it.
Thursday called again to be told... so sorry, we'll look into it, stop payment to seller etc and someone will get back to you asap.
No call back or email.
Friday, getting annoyed now so ask for their London address as I want to send in a letter. Won't give me their London Address keep trying to palm me off with their Head Office address in Switzerland!
I can't believe such a high profile firm acts so dodgy.

• Can't rate as Viagogo provided fakes