not good experience

• Customer service

Guest's review of Viagogo - www.viagogo.co.uk

“not good experience ”

Written on: 09/05/2013

I have purchased two tickets to see Barcelona play at the nou camp on june 2. I paid alot of money for two tickets and delivery charge. I have since been emailed to day that my tickets are ready for collection from a "hotel near the stadium" and that i have to pick them up with in a certain time. Not once when i was purchasing these tickets was i told this might happen! I agreed to two tickets to be sent to my address i gave to viagogo before the event, plus when i purchased these tickets they stated they were coming from iseral??!!! Still as other reviews have stated this is a common problem with viagog!! Silly me i put my faith into viagogo but they have failed miserably.
I still havent recieved an email from viagogo about what they are going to do about this as im not trekking around barcelona to collect tickets when i have clearly paid for delivery to my home address.

• Barcelona v malaga

Booking fee

Visit viagogo.co.uk

Weemulch's Comment

Written on: 04/06/2013

My faith has been restored in Viagogo, collection point was well displayed very good service plus the seats were fantastic. If you have tickets and they need collection this is a well run procedure do not worry.

WELL DONE VIAGOGO.